Saturday, December 7, 2019

BOSTON WINS THE TURKEY TUSSLE!

November 30, 2019

OK, I am telling you, WRESTLING stresses me out! I get the worst stomach ache watching Boston WRESTLE. He goes up against some really good kids and I can't handle it!

Today we went to Farmington to watch the TURKEY TUSSLE. Waylon didn't WRESTLE in this tournament.

Thank Goodness Boston totally dominated this TOURNAMENT. He was up against this really good kid from Idaho and I was a nervous wreck. We watched this kid WRESTLE and he was a tough one. Well, Boston came out and pinned him really quick and he won 1ST PLACE in the TURKEY TUSSLE. He won a MEDAL and a SINGLET. Way to go BOSTON!!

 This was his first match and he pinned the kid quick.



 Thank Goodness he WON THIS! I'm so PROUD of him for being so focused and listening to Zach and doing the things that he has practiced. This was just awesome!
  I love this boy so much!
 #1 FANS!
 Boston gave his opponent a bloody nose as you can see here. These boys are all really good!
 
Grandma and Papa Beckstead always comes out to support these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment