Saturday, December 7, 2019

DINNER WITH JEFF AND BRAD ROMIG

November 17, 2019

My COUSINS that live in the CHICAGO area came in town and it was so great to see them. I hadn't seen them for so long. The funny thing is that on my Google Photos it came up and said 5 years ago today...and it was me having lunch with Brad, Jared and Jenny. I said, "Brad, this is becoming a tradition. Every 5 years we will have to get together for dinner!"

Joyce invited me and Mom over for dinner and it's always fun being with them. They are great! Dalyn and Madison were there too and Jenny is feeling so much better. It was a fun afternoon and then we watched the 49ers play, which for me, is always a great thing!

I wish these COUSINS didn't live so far away. It's always nice when we get to spend time with them.




On the way home when we were coming down their hill, we could not get over the most beautiful SUNSET. I had to keep taking pictures. These colors were amazing!!




Isn't that gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment