Friday, January 11, 2019

WORK MEDIEVAL THEMED HALLOWEEN 2018

October 31, 2018

We chose a MEDIEVAL THEME for our HALLOWEEN at work this year. It turned out awesome. It's always hard to show a photo of the whole office space but you'll get the picture! Some of this theme came from my trip to all of the castles in England and Scotland last year. This was such a fun theme.

Dawna is so talented. We were so upset when we opened up our wall decor to find it was not even half the size we needed. So, Dawna painted our wall on butcher paper to extend it. It looked terrific! She is amazing!

Brian made our wooden Stocks. It was definitely the highlight of our office. Everyone who came to visit, loved it and wanted their pictures taken in it.

My favorite COSTUMES this year was hands down, Julie and Amy's MONK costumes. When they pulled off their hoods to show us their BALD HEADS I died laughing! It was hysterical!

I love that our office gets into HALLOWEEN! Check out our fun HALLOWEEN:









 THE DUNGEON with the STOCKS
 This was my favorite part of the day! When Julie and Amy, the MONKS, took off their hoods! Oh my gosh! I couldn't stop laughing. They nailed it this year!
 The top of their wigs was bald! LOL!!


 I loved it when Becky dressed up like Queen Elizabeth! She brought the accent and the wave as well.
I loved David's costume as well. He looked awesome!


                                                                    Me and Dawna!

No comments:

Post a Comment