Friday, January 11, 2019

SLITHERING SNAKES! OH MY!

October 2018

Waylon LOVES SNAKES and SPIDERS! EW! I am scared spitless of SNAKES!

Mikell found out that they were having a cool thing at the Fairgrounds where you could see and hold SNAKES and SPIDERS. She knew Waylon was going to be in HEAVEN!!

They got their FACES PAINTED and got to hold SNAKES and Waylon thought it was the neatest thing ever! I was so happy for him!  I was even happier that he didn't bring one home!

 Look at that face! Our little RATTLESNAKE loved having one painted on his face!
 Holy Smokes! This is totally nuts! How does he dare to touch one? Those snake eyes are kind of freaky.
 Oh this gives me the willies!
 Oh my gosh! This would freak me out. Look how happy Waylon is. He is loving this!
 Don't they look mean? Boston is wearing pink socks because they came right after his football game where they wear pink sock for Breast Cancer Awareness.
                          Briggs looks like he is sticking is tongue out like a SNAKE!
                                                  I just love this little lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment