Friday, January 11, 2019

SADIE'S TWOOTI-FRUITI BIRTHDAY PARTY!

October 10, 2018

Sadie turned TWO! This little cutie was darling today. She loved turning TWO and since she LOVES FRUIT, Ashley had a TWOOTI-FRUITI BIRTHDAY for her.  I went to help Ashley decorate for her and she did an awesome job. It was so cute and we were all so happy to CELEBRATE our little SADIE BUG!


I made these FRUIT KABOBS and FRUIT PIZZA COOKIES

I love making these cookies. They are so nummy!




 She was so happy when we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!
 Blowing out her CANDLES!
                                                     Opening Presents
 I love this pictures of her fancy princess shoes on the wrong feet...Geesh! I love this girl!



 
 The Traditional BIRTHDAY KISS!


 TWO THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SADIE:

1. She honestly gives THE BEST HUGS! She wraps her arms around your next so hard and squeezes tight. I love it!!

2. She brightens the room when she SINGS her little heart out and she DANCES all around. She brings so much JOY to this FAMILY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE BUG! I LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment