Friday, January 11, 2019

READING SCARY HALLOWEEN BOOKS

October 14, 2018

While I was up in Idaho, I had the privilege of READING HALLOWEEN BOOKS to the BASTIAN crew.  They were really getting into and we had a SPOOKY time! One of my favorite HALLOWEEN TRADITIONS is READING HALLOWEEN BOOKS by CANDLELIGHT. We unfortunately didn't have the DARK NIGHT because I had to go home before it got DARK. But you know what? We still had a the best time reading each book!

I love spending time with my GRANDKIDS and I look forward to every holiday just so we can be together more often, making fun MEMORIES!



 My little Paisley rockin' the goofy glasses and her fun Halloween PJ'S!




I love Sadie wearing the CRAZY EYEBALL GLASSES. I'm pretty sure she can read much better with them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment