Monday, January 7, 2019

GRANDMA SUZIE'S HALLOWEEN SURPRISE!

October 2018

Each year I love to give my Grandkids a Halloween surprise. It always includes new Halloween PJ's, lots of new Halloween Books, fun Halloween Decorations, treats, etc... I love HALLOWEEN and so do they. I love instilling fun FAMILY TRADITIONS and one of our favorites is reading HALLOWEEN BOOKS by CANDLELIGHT so I always want them to add new HALLOWEEN BOOKS to their libraries.

After Grandma Shirley's party, we stayed at my Dad's a little bit longer so I could give them the HALLOWEEN SURPRISES while I had them all together. Afterwards they were going to hang out with Bill and the kids.

So this is what it looked like:


 I handed out their Halloween bags with all of their goodies inside.

 Briggs loved walking around with his new silly glasses!

 Paisley and Waylon were so excited to get their new PJ's. Waylon was so excited that they glow in the dark!
 
 I love this crazy family of mine! Look how it has grown!

 So happy for these 2 new additions! Skylee and Kenzie!

I felt really rushed today in doing this since Bill and his kids were waiting for them so I wasn't able to read them any books. I'll have to make sure we do that at night by candlelight another time. But I was so happy to be with my kiddo's. They make me so happy and I love doing fun things with them and spending time together!
When I got home this is what I came home to...the cutest little Mummie's ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment