Monday, February 20, 2017

VALENTINE TRADITIONS!

February 2017

There are a few VALENTINE TRADITIONS we have around here and I was so happy to do them with the boys.

We DECORATED HEART COOKIES and we MADE HEARTS with REASONS WE LOVE EACH OTHER! The boys put them all over the house. Super fun night with these cuties!

I wish I could have had Ashley's kids over to join us. Instead, I met her in Brigham City the next day with HEART SHAPED COOKIES and FROSTING and their VALENTINE PRESENTS so they wouldn't miss out!



                                              Waylon is an expert at putting sprinkles on!






 They would tell me what to write and then they would hang them up.




Here are the pics Ashley took of her kiddo's DECORATING THEIR VALENTINE COOKIES:


 Remi loved putting the sprinkles on. He is pretty good at it!
But this is my favorite pic of all!
Paisley is best at decorating her face. I mean cookies. Funny girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment