Monday, February 20, 2017

TIME OUT FOR WOMEN

February 17-18, 2017

This weekend was amazing! I was able to spend good quality time with Ashley and Baby Sadie and my 2 great friends that I work with, Dawna and Amber. We met at the Davis Conference Center to be uplifted by amazing LDS entertainers and speakers. Oh my heck! Have you heard the most wonderful voice of NATHAN PACHECO? Wow! Can he sing! It was amazing! We had a great Friday night.



Saturday we met at 8:00 am til 4:00 pm. and my goodness! I loved every minute of it. Hilary Weeks was great and Emily Watts was hysterical, and Michael Wilcox, Brad Wilcox and Emily Freeman were phenomenal speakers. Brad Wilcox is one of my favorites! We laughed, we cried and we left feeling edified and ready to go out and serve others. It was amazing.





                                            Sure loved being with this happy girl all weekend!
Ashley loved it and she needed this small break from her two other kiddo's. Sadie was great and wasn't a problem at all.

I can't wait for next year's TOFW. I loved it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment