Monday, February 20, 2017

HEART ATTACKING IS A SUPER FUN TIME!

February 2017

I love taking the Boys to HEART ATTACK their GRANDPARENTS! They get so excited to plant those HEARTS on the door, and putting a treat on the porch and then ringing the doorbell and running to hide by the side of the house! They can hardly contain their excitement! Then they run and give their GRANDPARENTS a BIG HUG and yell, "It's from us! Happy Valentine's Day!"
This year we HEART ATTACKED Papa and Grandma Melanie (She was so sad she wasn't at home when we got there!) Grandma Shirley, Nan and Pops and Aunt Joyce and Jenny. Grandpa Tom and Mona are in the Philippines so we didn't get to them this year!  We left a big HEART-SHAPED Rice Krispy Treat drizzled with Chocolate for their treats!


                                Surprise! Papa we were hiding on the side of the house!                      
 Nan and Pops were so happy that we stopped by to HEART ATTACK them!


 Grandma Shirley was so happy that we HEART ATTACKED HER and brought her a Valentine's treat!
Joyce and Jenny had never been HEART ATTACKED and they thought that was lots of fun!

I love doing fun stuff like this with my Grandkids for their other Grandparents. Zach feels bad because I don't ever get HEART ATTACKED so one day while I was at work, Zach took my left over HEARTS and the boys decorated my BEDROOM DOOR! I truly was surprised when I saw it and the boys were so excited to do it!
I kept starting to walk down the hall to my room and then I would turn around to go in the kitchen to talk to Zach and Kell and the boys were dying! They couldn't wait for me to go to my room. Finally, I did and they were thrilled! But not half as thrilled as I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment