Monday, February 20, 2017

MY PRIMARY CLASS

January 2017

I am so lucky! I used to be Boston's teacher, but then towards the end of the year last year, they made some changes in our Ward boundaries so we got part of Shadowbrook Ward (they were part of our ward 20 years ago) back into our ward so our PRIMARY really grew! We needed that!! So they moved me up a year and I was no longer Boston's teacher. But since it's a new year, and Boston moved up a class...I am his TEACHER once again! I couldn't be more thrilled! I have loved his little class.

Today we had a fun lesson about CHOOSING THE RIGHT and I just LOVE these kids so much! I just had to sneak a picture of them.
Ali, Story, Spencer, Luke, Elsie, Boston and Kayslie. Boston LOVES Kayslie. I don't blame him. She is a sweet, cute girl!

I'm so LUCKY to be their PRIMARY TEACHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment