Sunday, January 1, 2017

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY

December 31, 2016

We had our Annual New Year's Eve Party at Debbie's again. And as usual it was FUN! We ate nummy food and then started playing GAMES.  Jessica always prepares a TRIVIA GAME for the current year. We have to study up on HEADLINES throughout the year and the months they took place. Every year I tell myself to prepare for this but then I never do. It's a FUN GAME she makes for us!

We write down our RESOLUTIONS and Debbie has kept them for the past few years. It was FUN to look back on RESOLUTIONS of the past.

This year I brought a new GAME and it was so much FUN! We laughed so hard. It is called TELESTRATIONS! I loved it!

Then we played LAST WORD. That was really FUN too! I love playing GAMES!

After GAMES we poured our TOASTS and got ready for the COUNTDOWN. We took our family pic and then when it came to MIDNIGHT we hooped and hollered and everyone gave MIDNIGHT KISSES!

I always look forward to NEW YEARS EVE! I love playing GAMES and I love hangin out with my FAMILY!

I hope this New Year 2017 is a fantastic year! I hope everyone's GOALS are met and everyone stays HAPPY and HEALTHY!

                                  Steven let me take a pic of us together...unbelievable!
                                                            Me and My Mom

                                                                   Diane
                                                  Dad, Debbie and Mona
                                                                          Reece
                                                                          Beau
                                                        Dad writing his RESOLUTIONS!
                                                        My Mom...Party Grandma!


                                            Playing Telestrations! Super fun game!







  We took this pic first. Dad, Mom and Mona left at 11:00 to get home before the drunk driver's leave their party's!
                                                          Morgan, Andy and Logan
                                                              Diane and Logan

                                                  Happy New Year from our CRAZY FAMILY!
                                                     CHEERS to you and yours!
                                                             Reece and Jessica

                                               Andy and Morgan
                                                        Brody and Jessica
 Midnight Kisses:

















No comments:

Post a Comment