Sunday, January 1, 2017

BOSTON'S WRESTLING MATCH

December 28, 2016

Boston started WRESTLING and it stresses me out! I do not like one-on-one sports when it comes to my kids or Grandkids.  It's too stressful! I like team sports!

So Boston is learning how to WRESTLE and he LOVES it! He is pretty good at it and so far he has earned 2 MEDALS! He's been in two tournaments and I am so lucky because so far they have been at the Farmington Fairgrounds so I can take an hour or so off work and run down the street to watch him!

I am really proud of him for putting himself out there and giving it his all!




 
                                    Boston's Medal and some well earned cash from his Papa!




                                                          So proud of this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment