Wednesday, January 11, 2017

BEAN BOOZLED!

January 1, 2017

We woke up early after celebrating late last night and Boston was insistent that me and Zach play BEAN BOOZLED with him. I had put that little JELLY BEAN GAME in Zach's stocking.  For those of you who do not know what BEAN BOOZLED is, well it's a game of DARE actually! You have all of these JELLY BEANS that have the same color. You spin the wheel and land on a color that corresponds with the Jelly Beans. You have to try and choose the good one, regardless, you have to EAT it!

 It's like this: if you land on WHITE you may get COCONUT or SOUR MILK
                                             GREEN you may get LIME or GRASS CLIPPINGS
                                             PINK you may get STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE or DEAD FISH
                                             ORANGE you may get PEACH or BARF
                                             BROWN you may get CHOCOLATE PUDDING or DOG FOOD
                                             YELLOW you may get BUTTERED POPCORN or ROTTEN EGG
                                             BLUE you may get TUTTI FRUITY or STINKY SOCKS
                                             There's one with TOOTHPASTE and one with BOOGER too..
Anyway, it is a SCARY GAME! I had to have a jar of Peanut Butter and a Coke to hurry and get the bad taste out of my mouth, and a plastic bag in case I threw up!

I have most of it on video and it was hilarious! I swear Zach and I got all of the bad ones! The worst for me was DOG FOOD. I almost threw up! Zach was sick on DEAD FISH and he kept burping that taste up all day LOL!  Boston got SOUR MILK and STINKY SOCKS!

We were so relieved when we would get a Tutti Fruity or a Lime!

It was NASTY but in a FUN way too. Poor pregnant Mikell sat there watching us and as I would dry heave it was making her sick to watch! Oh geez! Everyone needs to play this game at least once!

What a way to start out the NEW YEAR!

 I would have included more pics but I video taped instead!
                      It took a second for him to realize the flavor..it was STINKY SOCKS!
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment