Wednesday, January 11, 2017

MONSTER JAM TRUCK SHOW!

January 6, 2017

I was one  happy Grandma when I got to go on a SPECIAL DATE with my REMINGTON! I took him to the MONSTER JAM TRUCK SHOW! He was so excited to go! He kept saying, I love you Grandma Suzie! over and over on the way there and he kept saying I can't wait to see the big, loud trucks!


We got there and he was in AWE! He couldn't stop smiling and then he would just stare the whole time! He couldn't believe it when he saw GRAVE DIGGER jump high in the air! His favorite TRUCK though was SCOOBY DOO!

I had to buy him a Snow Cone in a MONSTER WHEEL cuz it was so cute! Everything was going swell until he was trying to get a big chunk of the snow cone and accidentally flipped it all over the lady in front of us! He got it all in her hair and on her coat. I felt so bad! Then he got excited and threw his hands up and knocked the hot dog out of the lady sitting next to him! Thank Goodness they were all nice about it!


      
                                               Isn't this a cool snow cone holder? I love it!
We went through 3 pairs of ear plugs cuz he kept throwing them. I told him the noise would break his ears and he had to keep them in. He would keep them in for about 15 minutes and them throw them!

We had the best time together. I am so happy I got to share this night with him. FUN MEMORIES were made tonight! I love my REMINGTON!

The next night Zach took Boston. Boston is really into this stuff. He has all the trucks and knows their names and the names of the drivers and he watches it all the time. Zach had the best time with Boston. I'm so glad they could have a FATHER/SON night too!


                           They gave out these free squishy wheels that he loved to play with!

                                                            GRAVE DIGGER!

                                                         MAX-D

                                                               MOHAWK WARRIOR
                                                           DALMATION
                                                        SCOOBY-DOO!

                                                       ZOMBIE
                                    I think Steven would get a kick out of this one!

                                                       EL-TORO LOCO




                                                                    Best night ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment