Monday, August 26, 2013

SWIMMING IN ST GEORGE

Aug 24, 2013

One of my favorite things to do when we make our trip to ST GEORGE is our day of  SWIMMING. I usually do the OLYMPICS, but I didn't this year. We didn't do our SYNCHRONIZED SWIM ROUTINE, and I didn't do my special SEA WORLD SPECIAL, but this year we PLAYED with the KIDS and my favorite part was using my UNDERWATER CAMERA AND VIDEO CAMERA. I was so excited about what great pictures it took! Jackson and I had a really fun time playing with it. Another awesome thing for me was seeing Boston's SMILING FACE as he jumped to Mikell or me over and over and over. He loved it!
                                                                    Debbie and Reece
 Morgan, Grandma Shirley Jessica and Ashley (almost 9 months pregnant)
                                                                   Jessica and Reece                        
                                                Miss Rylee looking cute as ever
 Erin and Grandma Shirley watching the kids play in the kiddie pool
                      Channing and Debbie had a blast squirting me with this soaker!
 I love these underwater pics of Jackson. I have a bunch of pics of him underwater. He loved doing lots of different poses. He is so funny! He is an awesome little swimmer too!

                                                                    Ashley and Mikell
                        Underwater camera is awesome! Those bubbles look cool!
                                     Jackson is so funny. Check out his moves!
                                        Boston and Channing...swimming buddies
                                                                Channing, what a cutie!
                                                    I love my little Boston!
                                                      Channing hiding between Erin's legs
                                                             Rylee and Boston
                                      Rylee would have won the Olympics this year I think!
 Boston was laughing like this the whole time. He kept jumping into our arms and loved it! He kept saying, "again, again!"
                                           Mikell and Boston having a fun swim day!
 Did I tell you how much I loved my underwater camera? Jackson cracks me up!
                                               Mona getting used to the cold water
                                           Grandma Suzie and Boston having tons of fun!
                                                                         Mona
                                                                            1, 2, 3 JUMP!
                                                             Jump Boston!
                                                        Morgan and Diane                                                           
                                This is a cute pic of Morgan, Diane, Mom, Mona, and Mikell
                                                                    Ashley and Morgan
                                                       Mom putting her feet in the cool water
                                              Debbie and Mona. Debbie kept squirting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment