Monday, August 12, 2013

ALAN JACKSON CONCERT!!!

Aug. 10, 2013

After Ashley's Baby Shower, me, Ash and Lytton went to the ALAN JACKSON CONCERT! It was so great! We had a lot of fun and we had really good SEATS! We were on the 4th ROW right behind the floor.I don't know what it is about me, but every CONCERT I go to, I always get by the DRUNKEST people there! I got BEER spilled on me twice. They were quite ENTERTAINING for a while, and then I got worried about them because they got lost and missed 90% of the CONCERT! Anyway, ALAN JACKSON was AWESOME! I love his MUSIC. He played so many of his #1 HIT SONGS. I wished so bad that Zach and Kell could have been there with us. Zach would have LOVED it! But they are in YELLOWSTONE instead. I recorded a few SONGS for Zach to see when he gets home.
 Ashley is 8 months pregnant and she wore her Dad's old belt that I bought him in high school, and it has his name Bronco on the back, and then she wore it with Ray's belt buckle he had given her.  So cute! It was too hot and her feet were swelling up so she didn't wear her cowboy boots.

                                                                       Me and Ash
 It was so hot at first but then when the sun went down it got breezy and little bit chilly
                                           Look how close we were to ALAN JACKSON!!
 Alan is getting a bit old but he still sounded great. This is him on the jumbo-tron
                                                       A few cute pics of Ashley and Lytton.
                                                                
 
                                                       The three of us had a great night!
                                                         Just "LIVIN' ON LOVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment