Monday, August 12, 2013

OH GARBAGE!

Aug. 11, 2013

After church today Me, Ashley and Lytton drove to SLC to visit with my Mom, Ray, and Grandma. We decided to PLAY CARDS. Of course we played GARBAGE! Lytton wasn't PLAYING very nice, he wouldn't let me BUY A CARD and he picked it up just to spite me. Of course I called him names, that's what we do when we PLAY GARBAGE!! He ended up being the biggest LOSER tonight and darn it if Ashley didn't WIN again!!  She WINS almost every time! We had a lot of FUN and it was great visiting with Grandma and Ray too. Big Grandma is getting so funny! She is losing her short term memory but she is still so WITTY! I LOVE HER!!
 My cute little 99 year old Grandma... she kept saying that we were going to rub the pictures right off the card because we kept shuffling them. She said it every time we shuffled!
 Lytton, look who laid down. You are probably holding half the deck in your hand! ha ha

                                           Big Grandma, Ashley and Grandma Shirley
                                                                Me and my Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment