Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS

August 20, 2013

Tonight after work my YW FRIENDS and I went to the BOUNTIFUL TEMPLE. It was so great to go back to the TEMPLE. I haven't been for awhile and it felt great to be there. I am the luckiest girl ever. I have so many wonderful GIRLFRIENDS! I truly am BLESSED to have so many FRIENDS that I work with, play with, and have served with. Tonight after the TEMPLE, we went back to Stephanie Dickson's house for an awesome dinner....more like a TEA PARTY! She had it decorated so dang cute, and it was on the deck in her backyard. We had great FOOD, and better CONVERSATION. She asked us to talk about our ANCESTORS (Grandma's or Great Grandma's) or a cool TEMPLE STORY. Of course I had to tell about my awesome GRANDMA and her conversion, and of the story of my Great Grandmother coming here from ITALY. I am so proud of my HERITAGE and it was so much fun to listen to all of their stories. It was a fantastic night! Thanks Steph!
 
 Unfortunately the other car with our friends left before we could get all of us in a pic.
In this pic is Shelli Hunger, MaryAnn Rivas, Kris Bauer, Me, Brooke Wallwork and Janice Johnson
 We had asked a guy to take our pic but then everyone told me my shirt was inside out...so I had to quickly take it off and switch it around...embarrassing! I was just in my tank top with my wings hanging out!
                  This is a pic before all the food was out. Steph did such a great job!
 All of us "Young Women"  I love these ladies! They are each so amazing!
                                            Kris, Brooke and Suzanne Blankinship
                                                           Kim, Shelli, and MaryAnn
                                                           Janice, Suzanne and Kim
 Brooke showing us how to sip our "tea"  it was really Brazillian lemonade.
                                                         Leslie and Stephanie...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment