Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MIRROR LAKE AND MY 1ST FISH!

July 19, 2013

I was so lucky to spend a weekend at MIRROR LAKE with Zach and Mikell, Boston, and the Beckstead's. They are so nice to invite me. I had the BEST TIME EVER! MIRROR LAKE is so beautiful! I loved being up there. While there I conquered a huge FEAR of mine...I am petrified of being in the middle of a LAKE with FISH swimming around me and I cannot see them. This weekend I was able to go FISHING on a PONTOON BOAT in the middle of the LAKE with my feet dangling in the water. I was so scared! My heart was racing but I did it! And not only did I do that but I CAUGHT MY FIRST FISH EVER! It was so EXCITING! I not only caught ONE FISH, but I CAUGHT 11 FISH! I was scared to death when they would FLOP around in front of me and I didn't dare to touch them. Mikell and Zach would take them off the line for me but on the 3rd day I actually touched one! Yuck! Zach and Mikell are really good at FISHING and Boss Man loves it! This was honestly one of the most RELAXING things I have done in a really long time. I can't wait to go again!                                             
                              I caught my first fish! Zach telling me what to do to reel it in.
 This is true TERROR on my face as that little fish started flopping around in front of me!(This pic beats all of the pics I have ever taken of Joyce!)
                                                          Look at that little beauty!
                                                   Zach caught lots of fish too!
 Boston and Mikell caught a little guy too! Actually Mikell is a great fisherwoman!
                                                Boston and Zach lovin being out on the lake
                                                             Boston and Kell
                                            Mikell is so awesome out there on the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment