Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FLY IN THE FACE (Mirror Lake)

July 20, 2013

Zach was out FISHING and he CAST out his LINE right when a GUST OF WIND came up. I could see it happen from my PONTOON BOAT...his FLY landed right on his CHEEK! I attempted to move by BOAT over to him to help him. Unfortunately I turned in a circle and got my LINE tied up in my MOTOR! So Zach had to come over to me to pull me back to shore. This story just gets worst! Before we knew it Zach's LINE got stuck in his MOTOR! Pops (Mikell's Grandpa) came over to us in his BOAT and accidentally broke Zach's FISHING POLE! (It was actually Neal's $500 pole!) Needless to say Zach was very FRUSTRATED and UPSET!  So here we are in the MIDDLE OF THE LAKE with both of our MOTORS down and so we had to use our FINS to kick ourselves back to shore. We were on the complete opposite side of the LAKE! Poor Zach was exhausted after having to pull me with him. I did the best I could to help kick us along. We finally got to SHORE and Neal came to help us. Within a few minutes he had both MOTORS working and the FLY out of Zach's FACE! This is one FISH STORY we will never forget!


 Neal got this FLY out of his FACE pretty fast! I went to hit the record button and it was already out!

No comments:

Post a Comment