Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of JULY PART 1: FOOD

July 4, 2013

This year we held our 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION at my Dad's. I was so glad. It was a huge burden off my back just having it at his house. I still did all of the GAMES and coordinated everything but I asked all of the FAMILY to bring a cooler full of WATER BALLOONS so that took a HUGE burden off of me. Me, Mikell and Mona filled all of the HUGE WATER BALLOONS the day before. We ended up having a lot of fun this 4TH OF JULY. Thanks to my Dad and Zach for working so hard setting everything up for me!  Anyway, we started out with FOOD. I made only a few things this year and had the others bring a lot of the FOOD this year. Here are some pics of the FOOD PART of the CELEBRATION:
                    I made this Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad with Angel Food Cake
                                                    I made some fruit skewers

I made some 4TH OF JULY cupcakes!

                             Erin and her kids with Grandma Shirley and Big Grandma
                                                                 Stefanie and Hadley
                                                                   Andy and Morgan
 I love this pic of Rylee helping Big Grandma up the stairs. She is such a sweetheart!
                           I love this pic of the kids lined up on the stairs eating their lunch
                                                                     Dad and Mona
                                                                 Debbie and Paul
 Lytton and Ashley(She is almost 7 months along) ...don't worry they changed into their 4th of July t-shirts for the games!
                                          I love this family pic of Zach, Kell, and Boston
                                                                       John and Hadley
                                                                   Brody and Reece
                                                                 Boston and Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment