Monday, October 22, 2012

CARAMEL APPLES

October 21, 2012

After we left Bill we came home and made CARAMELED APPLES with toppings like BUTTERFINGER, and TOFFEE CHIPS, and then we watched several episodes of REVOLUTION, and THE WALKING DEAD or whatever you call that ZOMBIE show. I cannot believe my kids like that! I think it is so dumb! Oh well, they had a good time. There is nothing I love more than when my kids get together.
                                                    Lytton and Suzanne dippin' the apples
                                             Kell and Zach take their turn dippin' apples
Boston thought it would be fun to make carameled apples too. He did it with the help of his Daddy
                                                             Ashley's apples looked good
                                          We dipped our apples in toffee and Butterfinger
                                              First time making caramel apples together!
Putting lots of toffee on my apple!
                                            Lytton looks like he enjoys making nummy apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment