Sunday, October 14, 2012

OCTOBER B-DAYS

October 7, 2012

After Conference I invited the FAMILY to come over for ICE CREAM AND CAKE to CELEBRATE all of the OCTOBER B-DAYS! I decided to make a layered cake with PURPLE, ORANGE AND BLACK layers. It was not decorated very good but it sure TASTED good! We also had PUMPKIN PIE!
               I have seen much better looking cakes! But it was fun to make colorful layers!
 Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mona, Debbie and Dad, Happy Birthday to you!
 The cake doesn't look that great but it tasted so nummy and of course Costco pumpkin pie tastes good!
          Dad, Lytton and Ashley....so glad they were able to come down and join us today!
                                        Big Grandma, Mona  and Debbie...love those socks!
                                                                         My Mom
                                                     Boston had fun playing with Diane
 Debbie's b-day is on Halloween so I always get her Halloween decor. I got her a raven in an urn
                                                      Mona got a new sweater and scarf
Dad got a quilted flannel shirt to wear outdoors. I cannot believe my Dad is 79! Here he is with Lytton

No comments:

Post a Comment