Monday, October 22, 2012

BILL'S BROOD

Oct 21, 2012

We all met up with Bill and his Kids at the Hotel he was staying in there. We ate breakfast and then of course we all WRESTLED. I don't think we can ever get together without us all WRESTLING.  I hate it when he TIES MY FEET together...I am so CLAUSTROPHOBIC! Or when anyone puts a sheet or blanket over my face. So of course that's what he and the kids love to do to me! Uggh!  We all had a great time visiting with them though.
    Mason, Boston, Zach, Ashley, Lytton, Mikell, Graham, Bill, Zander, and Bella
Boston liked playing with Grandpa Billy. He let Boston eat lost of mini marshmallows!
                                      Mason and Ashley...they have such a great relationship!
Zach and Boston had fun at breakfast with Bill, Zander, and Bella. Boston loves his Buzz Lightyear hoodie!
Bill wrestling me and tryig to get me down. I am tougher than he thinks! Graham was a traitor and kept helping Bill get me.
When Bill would get me down, Bella would cover me with a sheet and think that was so funny cuz I am so claustrophobic
                                                    Bella helps Bill wrestle Lytton down
                                                Bill and Zach take their turn wrestling
Lytton picked up Mason and threw him down on the bed. Everyone wrestles in this family.
                                        Billy, Boston and Zach enjoyed hanging out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment