Thursday, September 27, 2012

UTAH VS BYU

SEPT 2012

I was hoping so bad that BYU could pull out a VICTORY against the UTES. It didn't happen! The last 10 minutes of the game was so exciting! BYU could have won it twice, but he KICKERS ruined it for them :(  I was so sad! Anyway, our family all got together at my Dad's house. He grilled salmon, and jalapeno hot dogs (for me) and we all brought food. Last year I made a ton of BLUE AND WHITE food, but I didn't have the time to do that this year. Instead I brought some pizza roll ups. I  guess they were RED AND WHITE! :(  Debbie and Diane brought a bunch of RED AND WHITE FOOD!
Mom was so funny! She put on her blow up BYU HELMET, and then switched it up for a FOOTBALL HELMET. She is so CRAZY!
                                         Zach, Mikell, and Boston wearing their UTE attire
                                                                     Zach and Kell
                                                         Little U of U Rookie, Boston
                              Red and White Jello Parfaits....these were good. Good Job Diane!
                                           Diane made these Red Rice Krispy treats too.
 Jessica and Reece...Jessie played it safe by dressing her in Red and Blue and White!
                                                      Mom, Ray and Grandma
                                                                Silly Grandma!
                                                      Mom wearing a football helmet!
                                                   All of us at Dad and Mona's house
Here we are pulling faces and being nuts. I am shaking a fighting fist at Deb and Zach is pulling the ugliest face ever! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment