Thursday, September 27, 2012

DIGGIN' FOR GOLD

Sept 2012

You know how I keep flooding? Well, Zach decided to start DIGGING next to my SUMP PUMP so he can place it even deeper, so it will come on earlier. It only took him a few hours to DIG this big hole. He loves doing stuff like this! While he was down there he kept seeing GOLD FLAKES shining through the DIRT. Of course he had to get his PANNING FOR GOLD KIT to check it out. It was probably some type of MINERAL but wouldn't that be awesome for my SINKING HOUSE to be sitting on a GOLD MINE? Only in my dreams!
We had Kaysville City come and check out our water problem and they TV'd the DRAINS and we will find out soon what the results will be. I pray that there is something they can do so I don't FLOOD every time it RAINS hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment