Thursday, September 27, 2012

FED EX DRIVER

Sept 2012

Zach has been working at FED EX for about 6 months. He started out as a LOADER but quickly moved up to DRIVER! We are all so PROUD of him! He called me the other day to see if he could stop by my work so I could see him in his TRUCK. I was so excited to see him in his FED EX UNIFORM and his FED EX TRUCK! It was way bigger than I thought it was. I am so happy for him!
                                               Here comes the FED EX MAN!
                                                      Zach makes an awesome Fed Ex man!
                                                            Zach showing me his truck!
                                                 He is definitely the cutest FED EX driver!


                                    His truck is almost empty, but every day it is packed full of boxes!

                                                     Good-bye Fed Ex Driver!


No comments:

Post a Comment