Friday, July 6, 2012

WATER FIGHT!!

Our FAMILY has a TRADITION of having a MAJOR WATERFIGHT after the 4TH OF JULY WATER GAMES. It is also TRADITION to have a family picture taken of all of us WET! Every year we SECRETLY choose a person to pour a BUCKET OF WATER over their heads as we take the picture. At the end of the post you will see that we chose LYTTON, ANDY, AND  MORGAN to welcome, or initiate them rather, into the FAMILY!
First of all, before we started the water fight Lytton was drenched and he came over to give me a huge hug to soak me good!
 I started the water fight while everyone was still at the dunking machine. I started with dumping a bucket of water on my unsuspecting mother!
                                          Me and Lytton fighting over a waterballoon
                           Lytton tried rolling Ash on top of the big balloons to get her drenched
 I bent over the swimming pool to fill my bucket and Diane pushed me in...I got BOMBARDED with water balloons and buckets and buckets of water! I couldn't get out because the buckets of water kept coming at me!
McCord and Jackson just threw water balloons and are now dodging them!
Andy kept using Morgan as a body shield and I got her good!
Ashley gets Morgan good too! Andy keeps using her as a shield!
Hadley and John
   Kayla, Dane and Diane filling up buckets
Diane and Lytton getting each other with buckets of water 

NO WATER ZONE:
                                                       Debbie and Rylee
                                                                    Stef
                                     Big Grandma, Mary, Rick, Channing and Erin
                                                         Jessica and Reece
                                                        NO WATER ZONE!!!
INITIATION TO THE FAMILY:
 Lytton and Morgan had no idea what they were in for...Andy suspected he might be one of the victims!


I love how we are all LAUGHING and Lytton just sits there thinking...this is not funny! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment