Saturday, July 28, 2012

911 CALL

JULY 15, 2012

Everyone knows I have weird, CRAZY LUCK...I spent the night up in Logan with Ashley and Lytton. On Sunday afternoon we were watching a movie when all of a sudden an ALARM started going off. I was like, "You guys, I think that's a FIRE ALARM! Lytton went upstairs to check it out and it was the CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR! It said to HURRY OUTSIDE! I started to panic a little bit because of the NATURAL GAS SCARE at work a few months ago! So I run outside as Lytton and Ash take their sweet time turning on fans and opening up windows and doors. When they got outside I said we need to call 911! This is serious. Ashley called and the FIRE DEPT. came up and checked it out. They said they didn't get anything on their reading because the fans and doors had been opened. They changed the batteries on their detector and said this is an old detector that needs to be replaced. They said this is a serious threat so if you ever have it go off again you need to get out and call 911. But don't open the windows cuz we need to be able to get a reading.

So later when we went to bed I was still a bit nervous. At 12:30 in the middle of the night I awake again the CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM!!  I was freaking out. Ash and Lytt weren't waking up! I started pounding on their door and still they didn't wake up! I ran in their room and grabbed their  legs and shook them and said you guys get up! The ALARM is going off again! Again, they take their time and I was freaking! So we call 911 again and they came out but again nothing showed on their reading. They said its just an outdated DETECTOR. So they unplugged it and left. I could not go to sleep after that. I was a NERVOUS WRECK! I stayed up and read for hours after that. What CRAZY LUCK I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment