Friday, July 6, 2012

FIREWORKS

Most of the family went to DAVIS HIGH for FIREWORKS but I stayed home with Ashley, Lytton, Mom, Grandma, Debbie, Paul, Kayla and Madeline. We watched them from my FRONT PORCH! We had the BEST VIEW EVER! We saw OAKRIDGE COUNTRY CLUB'S, LAGOONS, and our neighbors put on a great show! It's nice not having to fight the crowds, and just have fun in the comfort of your own home.

I had a few SPARKLERS left over from Ashley's wedding so we lit them. As I was TWIRLING mine around, it went FLYING out of my hand! It shocked me! But I got it before it caught the grass on FIRE! :)
It's funny, I used to do FIRE BATON in the Christmas Parade...now I cannot even hold a sparkler without tossing it!
                                           Madeline, Kayla, Paul, Debbie, Mom and Grandma
 I am so glad my 97 year old Grandma is NOT A PARTY POOPER!
                                                                   My Fun Mommy!
 The only way you can see Ash and Lytt sitting on the roof is to zoom it up big like this!
                                                   Paul, Debbie, Mom and Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment