Saturday, February 17, 2018

SUPERBOWL L11

February 5, 2018

We headed over to Stef's to watch the SUPERBOWL this year. Was it not the BEST GAME?? Oh my it was stressful at times! I was so happy that the EAGLES won the PATRIOTS! Woot! Woot!

Of course we had lots of nummy food there and it was great being there with FAMILY. The only rotten part was that I had to wear a mask because I came down with an awful cold! Yuck!

It was super great watching the GAME in the theater room with awesome reclining stadium seating! Woot! Woot! So happy that Stef and John moved back home and is so willing to host our family parties now!
 I pulled my mask down for the photo but yes, I am wearing 49er stuff cuz no matter what they're my team! It's the only NFL gear I own!
Love these recliners! Love this room!
 Steven was so funny when he dressed up in his "Special Surprise!" He's a GOAL POST!
 Everyone just chowing down on some dang good food!

 My mom is sporting her 49ers shirt too! Here is Stef and Dane too! Dane really wanted the Patriots! Felt bad for him, but so happy the Eagles won!
 Dad and Mona

 When Paisley came in the door she came running for me, then saw Dane and went right to him instead! What??? What's up with that? Then she sat right next to him like this for the longest time. Dane is so cute with the little kids. I love it! This melted my jealous heart!
 Sadie loved snuggles with Grandma Shirley. The two little girls were kind of scared of me in my mask.
 These two...still snuggling!
 Lytton scoopin up some of his really hot wings! He loves those things I tell ya!


 Remington was pleased as punch to be downstairs playing by himself for hours with all the legos and transformers!

 Reece and Hadley loved running around and sneaking up on us!
 Even Brody got to hold Sadie. He's cute with the littles too!
 Paisley and Remington thought this pirates room was the bomb! John was cute to play with them too!
 Grandma Shirley came in at half time all dressed up! She is hysterical!

McCord was playing so cute with the little people too. Love how these big boys help watch and play with them. They are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment