Saturday, February 17, 2018

R&R BBQ WITH WORK FRIENDS

January 24, 2018

I am one lucky girl because I have the best CO-WORKERS ever! I really love these gals. Many of my favorites have retired and we sure miss them but we get together every so often, and have just decided to make it a monthly dinner. It's fun to see them and catch up on how awesome their lives are now that they are not among the working class! Ha! Ha! I'm totally jealous!

This month we decided to go to R&R BBQ and it was delicious! I was so happy to get FRIED OKRA AND BRISKET. Delish! We all loved the food and we enjoyed spending time together. I'm so happy to get to see them now on a monthly basis.  I am truly BLESSED with all of the amazing women I have in my life!

 I'm the luckiest to be friends with all these great ladies! We are missing a few and hopefully they can join us next time!
 Me and Cyndi Lou Hoo!
 Darla, Lori and Michelle
 LynnAnn and Pat
In deep conversation: Lesa, Nancy and Pat
 Dawna and Lesa
LynnAnn, Pat and Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment