Saturday, February 17, 2018

I DIG YOU!

February 14, 2018

HAPPY VALETINE'S DAY! I had a great day today even though it was a pretty long one!

Me and Julie brought doughnuts to work for my co-workers and told them "DONUT you know it's Valentine's Day? DONUT you know I love you?  Cheesy I know, but I really do love those guys!


Then when I got home from work I gave the boys their VALENTINE'S from me. I got them a sand pail and filled it with candy, books, coloring books, stickers, bubbles, etc...then I wrote on a tag that said, " I DIG YOU!" They loved it and I LOVE THEM!




When I went into my room I was shocked to see that they had decorated my headboard! It made my whole day! I love my VALENTINE'S!
Waylon was so funny. He wanted to put his Spider V-Day cards above my bed cuz he knows I am scared of spiders. He got a kick out of me making a big deal of being scared over them!

Afterwards, we went and Heart Attacked the Grandparents. I'll show all of that in the next post!

Hope you all had a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment