Sunday, March 20, 2016

SPECIAL DATE WITH BOSTON (ZOOTOPIA)

March 15, 2016

Boston and I went on a SPECIAL DATE to go see ZOOTOPIA.  Boston loved it. His favorite part was the SLOTH. It is a super cute show and everyone should see it. I love the theme song too! After the MOVIE we walked outside and was shocked to see how hard it was snowing! We saw the water with the lights and then sat by the outside FIREPLACE to get warm before heading home. We have so much fun together. I love my SPECIAL DATES with BOSTON!!

 I tried taking a pic of Boston but my flash was too bright inside of the theater!
 Boston loves watching the water and lights dance to music at Station Park.
                               We were getting drenched outside but had so much fun!
 Getting warm by the fire. He was so funny. He wanted to save a lot of popcorn to take home so he could share it with Waylon. I can't wait to take Waylon to a movie. It won't be long before he'll sit through one!
                                                              Love this little guy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment