Sunday, March 20, 2016

BRANDING COWS!

March 18, 2016

Boston and I woke up early on Friday morning to drive to Idaho to watch Lytton and his family BRAND COWS! It was so much fun! Boston and Remington had a great time! They would climb up on the fence and watch. When they BRAND COWS they also put in their yellow tags in their ears, castrate some, de-horned some and give them a shot. It's really interesting and I love it!
Boston was so funny! I said Boston do you like this? He said Yes Grandma! I said maybe when you are 9 or 10 like Lytton's nephews you can help hand them the tools. He said, Grandma, when I'm a man I'm going to brand! He thought it was so cool!  What a fun trip up there.

On a side note, Boston made me listen to this one Christmas CD the whole 2 hour drive up and the whole 2 hours back! Everyone knows how much I love my Christmas music, but in March, not so much! Crazy kid!
                                             These two boys thought this was so cool!
Remington cried when we had to take him away from Daddy. He wanted to be right there in the middle helping out.





 I loved watching this and it sounds funny but it will be a fun family tradition once Ashley and Lytton take over the ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment