Sunday, March 20, 2016

A REAL 49ER!

March 16, 2016

Everyone who knows me, knows I love the 49ers. Well, I can say I am actually a real 49er now. I turned 49 this year on my BIRTHDAY! I cannot believe I am this old! To be real honest, I don't like being 49. I think it sounds older than 50. Maybe I just don't like odd numbers. Regardless, I am 49, the last year in my FORTIES and so I need to live it up!

I was surprised when Mikell brought the boys to my work. They brought me a CUPCAKE, a box of JR MINTS (Boston knows that is my favorite candy!) and a balloon. Not just any BALLOON. They didn't have some already blown up at Smith's so Boston said he knew I would just love an OPTIMUS PRIME BALLOON! And he was right! That is my favorite Transformer! Ha! Ha! Oh they just made my day! They took me to dinner the next night too! I love these guys!


              My Birthday Treats! They also got me some awesome dance videos so I can get exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment