Sunday, March 20, 2016

MEETING HATTIE

March 19, 2016

My sisters, mom, Joyce, Andy, Morgan and Logan drove to Chad and Casha's house to meet the beautiful BABY HATTIE! She was such a sweet little baby. She wasn't overwhelmed by all of us loud relatives or by photo taking frenzy! I was lucky enough to feed her a bottle and she fell asleep in my arms so I was able to hold her for a long time! :)

She is a cute one and although I see Casha in her, I see a ton of her Daddy in her too. I am so excited for Chad to be a Daddy and then I was so excited that my brother Scott showed up. He is a cute, proud GRANDPA! I am thrilled for him as well. My mom was so happy to be holding HATTIE and she just kept saying how much she loved her. What a fun few hours we spent with her!

                                                   Great Grandma kisses are the best!

                                                          Aunt Diane with Hattie
                                                         Aunt Debbie holding Hattie
                                             I got to spend lots of time holding her!


                                                                             I love this!
 Andy and Morgan look cute with two kids! Logan got to meet his cute cousin!
                                                         My nephews beautiful family!
                                       So cute! Scott, Chad, Casha and beautiful Hattie
I love these guys! So happy for my brother and for this sweet Great-Niece of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment