Monday, September 21, 2015

DEMOLITION DERBY

August 2015

Zach, Mikell, Boston, Ashley, Lytton, and Remington went to the DAVIS COUNTY FAIR to see the DEMOLITION DERBY. We enjoy going to that every year but this year me and my Mom watched Waylon, and Paisley so their parents could enjoy the DERBY. They had fun but so did we! Mom wouldn't put Paisley down at all and so she was a happy camper and I had so much fun playing with Waylon. He didn't even cry when Mommy left (a first for me!) and he was a cinch to put to sleep. Everyone had a great time tonight!
 I love this pic! This is all three boys(Boston, Remington, and Waylon) watching the Dinosaur movie before they left for the fair!

 Zach, Boston, Mikell, Lytton, Remington and Ashley had a great time at the Demolition Derby!
                                                       Mikell, Boston and Zach
               Boston is learning how to smile for the camera...hilarious!
                                                                  Zach and Boston


Hopefully next year I can join them. Waylon would love the Derby!
                             These two had fun together and a much needed break for Ashley!
 Me and Waylon had a fun time together. He is so sweet and I just love his smile!
                       Grandma Shirley was in heaven holding Baby Paisley all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment