Monday, September 21, 2015

ANOTHER ELECTION...CHECK!

August 2015

Can I just say I DO NOT LIKE ELECTIONS HELD IN AUGUST!  There! I said it out loud! It ruins trips and vacations that are badly needed. It's hard to find POLL WORKERS that are in town for both ELECTION DAY and their TRAINING. But we did it! And it went really great! All because of my great co-workers. Everyone chips in and does their part and because of that, Davis County has an awesome reputation throughout the State as running the best ELECTIONS! I am proud of the work we do and here are a few photo's of Election night. (Sorry! I didn't take too many!)
Me and Dawna..I'm getting a little slap happy from working a 15 hour day so far!
                                                    Brian, the Election Manager
  Lori, is over the absentees. She is calling voters who forgot to sign their ballots or their signatures didn't match what we have on file. She does a fabulous job!
                        My friend, Shannon Hadley, works for us during the Elections
My friend, Julie Hadley is a hard worker. She does a lot of the training and is in charge of all of the supplies.
 We had lots of work to do tonight but it was a lot of fun too. Elections are pretty exciting, especially when there is important stuff on the ballot!
 Here is Heidi, the new Deputy Clerk, with the County Clerk Auditor, my boss, Curtis Koch.
 And these two ladies are awesome! They are always so happy. Michelle and Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment