Sunday, August 9, 2015

ON THE ROCKS!

Aug 1, 2015

After Shaelyn's Bridal Shower, Ashley and Lytton came down from Idaho where they rented a trailer, borrowed his Dad's truck and came down with my ROCKS!! I was so excited! Zach, Lytton and Mikell worked hard dumping my ROCKS in my parking strips for me. It was such a hot day and they worked hard. We even put rocks between some of my bushes and stuff and it made it looks so much better. Now my little island is complete too and I appreciate so much all of the work Zach and Mikell have done for me! Thanks guys!!


                                                                Zach is a hard worker!
                                                           Lytton is a hard worker too!
 Lytton, Zach, Boston and Remington. Those boys were a great help to their Dads!
Mikell worked hard too. I appreciated all of her hard work. Plus she cleaned out all of my flower beds!
                                             Remington and Lytton working together

                                                            Hard worker right here!
 Remington shoveled rocks with a shovel in one hand and a gun in the other.

                                                Remi loved playing trucks in the dirt
                 Love this little guy. He was working up a sweat helping us do the rocks!

 We were going to take a few pics of Paisley and then decided not to. She wasn't participating very well.
 Boston loves Baby Paisley. He gave her kisses and held her hand. It was precious!

                                                                  Remington and Waylon
                                        Just the bunch of them gathering around playing
                        Waylon and Remington loved playing trucks in the empty flower beds.
 Mikell would blow on Waylon and he would throw his head back and laugh! He thought it was so funny!
                                    I love this cute little smile. Waylon is such a sweetheart!
Zach and Jose went into the garage and Zach gave him som boxing tips.

I love my FAMILY so much! Thanks for all of your hard work. I appreciate all the time it took the Bastian's and Lytton's Dad for giving me the rocks from his gravel pit. I am so thankful! Zach and Mikell and Boston have worked so hard in my yard getting it ready. Thank you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment