Sunday, August 9, 2015

GRANDMA'S 101ST BIRTHDAY!

August 5, 2015

My Grandma, RENA HOBBS turned 101 YEARS OLD TODAY!!  I cannot believe it! She couldn't either! She kept saying, "Aah, come on! I am not that old!"  She was so happy to have the family there to CELEBRATE with her. She cried several times when she saw the GREAT, GREAT GRANDKIDS. She couldn't believe it! She is losing her memory but she does know one thing and that is how proud she is of her FAMILY! She said, "I have the best family ever. We get together often and have so much fun."  Then she said, "I am so glad not one of them are in jail! They are all good!" Well, we do have that going for us!

We sang Happy Birthday to her and served CAKE AND ICE CREAM to everyone including the other ladies in her Care Center. There was one lady who kept saying she didn't get any even though she had 3 pieces and her dirty plate was in front of her...so funny!

We were also super excited because Andy and Morgan weren't there. Morgan's water finally broke and they were in the hospital getting ready to have a baby! We were hoping they would have it on Grandma's Birthday! But they didn't. More on that later :)

I am so happy that I have a 101 year old Grandma. She is a very witty, funny, sweet lady and I am lucky she is my GRANDMA! I love you so much GRANDMA!
                                    Here's Grandma with her baby, Brody and Beau
                                   I picked up this beautiful cake for our beautiful Grandma!
 Grandma cried when she would look at the Great, Great Grandkids
                                               Lytton with a sleeping Remington
                                                                Diane and Grandma
                                                          Me and my beautiful Grandma
                                                             Grandma and Debbie
 Grandma holding her newest beautiful Great, Great Granddaughter, Paisley.
 Our family with Grandma Shirley. We missed all of those who couldn't make it!

                                            Reece helped Grandma blow out the candles
                                                               Ashley and Jose
 Some of the other ladies that live there. The one in the red is the one who said she didn't get any cake after she had eaten 3 pieces!

                                                                Mom and Grandma
                                                 I snuck a pic of Steven sitting away from everyone
 Oh how I love these 3 beauties! Grandma, Ashley and Paisley
 5 Generations! Suzanne, Ashley, Paisley, Shirley and Rena
                                                          The Bastian's with Grandma
                                                 Lytton, Remington and Grandma Shirley
                                    Jose is so cute with the kiddo's. Here he is with Reece
 Grandma telling my Dad that if anyone bothers him she will knock them out.
                                            Diane, her boyfriend, Reed and Grandma
                                                     Jessica, Ashley and Paisley. So cute!
                                               Grandma Shirley and Paisley
                                                         I love this precious little girl!
 I am so happy that Grandma could hold Paisley. This means so much to me.

I am so happy we got to CELEBRATE another year with you Grandma! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment