Saturday, June 23, 2012

TOXIC DOSE

Me, Zach, Mikell and her brother Nick went to THE VENUE to check out this AWESOME local band. They were FANTASTIC! You might have heard of them. They are a HEAVY METAL BAND called TOXIC DOSE! I think they have an amazing self-taught GUITARIST and LEAD SINGER, named CHAD DUGGAR!!!  And the guy on the DRUMS isn't so bad either. His name is BRANDON and of course he's STACY'S boyfriend!  They were the opening band for Three Inches of Blood, and Municipal Waste...ha ha those names kill me!

We met Stacy there to watch Chad and Brandon. Can I just tell you how much FUN that was to watch them?  They are really good and I am not just saying that because Chad's my NEPHEW! They really are. It was just so weird to see Chad, who is usually so shy,  get up there and be the LEAD SINGER and for him to get the CROWD going! Zach was SO into it!  He LOVED it! He can't wait to go see them again, but this time he will join in the MOSH PIT! He wanted to so bad but didn't. We bought him a TOXIC DOSE T-SHIRT and he wears it with PRIDE!

What a fun time we had at THE VENUE!

                             My cute nephew, Chad Duggar....lead singer of TOXIC DOSE!
                                      My favorite song they sing is called "Killing Time"
 I couldn't get a good pic of Brandon cuz the cymbil was in the way!! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment