Saturday, June 23, 2012

ASHLEY GOES TO THE TEMPLE

June 1, 2012
What a wonderful experience we had at the BOUNTIFUL TEMPLE this evening. Ashley took her ENDOWMENTS out among close FRIENDS AND FAMILY. She looked beautiful and it was probably the best day of my life so far as I felt a sense of accomplishment, having fulfilled a LIFELONG DREAM...having my children and their spouses in the temple with me. I am so proud of the choices they have made in their lives to be worthy to attend the TEMPLE. My JOY IS FULL! After the temple we went to dinner at Robintino's. Then home to gear up for the big day tomorrow!
These pics are dark but here is Lytt, Ash, and Zach...looks like he is praying over the food :)
                                         Judy, Brooke, Diane and Andy (Deb and Jess had to leave)
                                                                    Mona and Dad
                                                              Me and my Mom
                                                  Lytton's Mom and Dad and Lytton
                                         Lytton pulling another face, Ash, Zach and Mikell

No comments:

Post a Comment