Saturday, June 23, 2012

TANNER'S MARRIED!

Me, Mom, Ash and Lytton went to the Salt Lake Temple really early Friday morning to watch Tanner and Nate get MARRIED! It was so beautiful. I am so proud of her and she married an AWESOME guy who is just perfect for her! Later that evening at the RECEPTION I served cheesecake for them. There was a huge turnout of people and it was a lot of fun. It was so nice to see most of the family come out to support her as well. We had fun dancing at the end of the night. On the way home I got so sad thinking that she probably won't spend as much time with our family now that she is married and I almost cried thinking how much I will miss her. She was like a DAUGHTER to me and I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!  I know she will be HAPPY and I hope that she will still come to some of our FAMILY get togethers, and just bring NATE with her!  Her new name is Tanner Decker!
                                                                Best Friends Forever!!

                                                            Mr and Mrs Nate Decker
                                                           Mr and Mrs Lytton Bastian

 They called for a Sons and Mothers Dance. We didn't realize that Lytt now qualifies to be my "son" so we danced the tail end of the dance :)

                                                           Dancin' the swing
 Ashley gettin' her groove on! She can move it like no other!! She is fun to watch.
                                                    Dad and Mona stayed to dance too



                                                                        "Besties"


No comments:

Post a Comment