Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Vegas Weekend

I had such a fun and relaxing weekend in Vegas. The Lion King was awesome, and I enjoyed being out by the pool but my favorite part was being able to see Zach and Mikell. Poor Mikell felt miserable Saturday night and all day Sunday. Her pregnancy has been hard on her. For the first trimester she was dealing with nausea, but now she continues to have shooting pains and her pelvic bones are killing her! I felt so bad that she was in so much pain. I kind of have a feeling that the baby will come early, but that's just what I think. After we had been at the pool we went and had pizza over at Bill's house and visited with Brooke's friend that lives around the corner from Bill. We stayed up till about midnight and had to be up at 4:00 am to catch a 6:20 am flight and then hurry into work! Remind me to never do that again! My sleep is worth the $50 bucks I was trying to save!!  Anyway...here is a few pics of us at Bills. Continue reading on down the blog to see what we did while in Vegas.
                                                             Me and my Zachy-Bo!
               I had to take a pic of Mikell using her  belly as a table to rest her pizza on! So funny!
                        Ashley is such a great big sister. Here she is playing with Zander and Bella
                                                        Zander and Bella chasing Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment