Monday, May 16, 2011

MINIATURE GOLF AT CHERRY HILL

Diane and I were going to go hit a bucket of balls but Steven called and said he wanted to go mini golfing. So we took him to Cherry Hill. He started out strong and I thought for sure he was going to kill us in the game, and we'd NEVER hear the end of it. He would be calling us "POOR LOSER"  and saying, YOU LOST! YOU LOST PUNKY!  But thank goodness he didn't do so well towards the end and I BEAT HIM!! Diane didn't play so well on a few holes but she still pulled out in front of Steven, so he definitley was the LOSER!
It was fun playing with him. He would  bend over to hit his ball and start shaking his butt. It was hilarious! Then I'd start walking and he'd grab is club and reach out to wrap it around my stomach to pull me back. He was a lot of fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment