Wednesday, August 8, 2018

BOSTON'S 7TH BIRTHDAY

July 26, 2018

I cannot believe my oldest GRANDSON is 7 years old! How can that be? Boston was so excited to turn 7. He had a friend party and a family party. His friends thought his party was the best! He had a FOOTBALL themed party but then we had my Dad's WATERSLIDE and those kids had a blast! The next day we had a PARTY for Mikell's family and Ashley and my Mom, Mona and my Dad came down and again we played on the SLIDE. It was so much fun and everyone had a great time!



 I made this FOOTBALL CAKE for Boston

 These kids didn't really want to even take a break to eat pizza. They were having so much fun!

FAMILY PARTY:




 













 It was so much fun CELEBRATING BOSTON. He was so happy! He is a great kid!

Here are 7 things I love about BOSTON:

1. He is a really good big brother. He takes really good care of Waylon and Briggs.
2. I love that he always likes to play with me and spend time with me.
3. He is super smart. He loves Math!
4. He is very athletic and excels in all sports.
5. He loves listening to stories about me when I was younger, His Dad, and Ashley. He always asks me to tell him stories when we were young and he wants to hear stories when we were bad! Ha! Ha!
6. He says good prayers.
7. He memorizes the words to songs super fast and I love to hear him sing them. But the funniest is I have taught him so many Christmas Carols over the years and I have to keep a Christmas CD in my car because every single time he gets in my car he asks for me to put in the Christmas CD and we both sing our lungs out!

This boy is so awesome and I am so happy that he is mine! I love you Boston! Happy 7th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment