Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SUPER FUN IN THE SNOW

January 29, 2013

Zach went out to SHOVEL all of the SNOW we got dumped on. Of course, Boston had to HELP him! He SHOVELED and SHOVELED and then Zach put him on the TUBE and pulled him around the neighborhood. He LOVES the SNOW! At one point Zach put him on a hill and unfortunately he face planted right in the POWDERY SNOW! After he stopped crying Zach asked me to take a turn on the TUBE. I thought there is no way he is going to be able to PULL ME! And I would probably POP the TUBE! But I didn't!  I climbed on in my pajamas and my boots. It was SO MUCH FUN! I was LAUGHING so hard as Zach ran with me. I had a blast! It has been years since I was pulled around in the SNOW! Boston wanted to get on my lap and Zach pulled us all around. I really had a FUN, FUN time in the SNOW! and Zach got a good work out! Thanks Zach for a great MEMORY!
                                             He is the best helper! Here he is hard at work!
                                                                        Just like Dad!
 We stuck him in the middle of the yard standing up to measure the snow! He didn't like it!
                           Here he is on the top of the hill that he ended up face planting on :(
                                 Boston having the time of his life! He couldn't stop laughing!
 This was when I had my doubts that he could pull me but he did and we went fast!
                                               I look like I am on a bobsled run!
                   Zach was trying to take pics as he was pulling us. We were having a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment