Wednesday, January 30, 2013

JOYCE IS IN TOWN!

January 18, 2013

I am always so HAPPY when JOYCE comes in for a visit. She came to start cleaning out Grandma's house since she has moved in with my mom. But we got together to play GAMES and visit. I was so mad that I forgot my CAMERA the second night. Joyce and Debbie took pics but I don't know if I will ever see them :) Theirs were the pics of us playing games.  Anyway, here are a few of the ones I took:
           Boston loved it when Grandma Shirley pushed him around in the chair
                                                  Joyce, Brody, Jessica, and Zach
 Grandma Shirley loves her Great-Grandchildren! Boston loves Reece!
                                             Grandma Shirley, Reece, Boston and Mikell

No comments:

Post a Comment